- 1.2 In this policy, "we", "us" and "our" refer to Bespoke.ws Ltd. For more information about us, see section 7.
2. About cookies
- 2.1 A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- 2.2 Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- 2.3 Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
3. Cookies that we use
4. Cookies used by our service providers
5. Managing cookies
- 5.1 To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
- 5.2 Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- (a) https://support.google.com/chr... (Chrome);
- (b) https://support.mozilla.org/en... (Firefox);
- (c) http://www.opera.com/help/tuto... (Opera);
- (d) https://support.microsoft.com/... (Internet Explorer);
- (e) https://support.apple.com/kb/P... (Safari); and
- (f) https://privacy.microsoft.com/... (Edge).
- (g) To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage....
- 5.3 Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- 5.4 If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
6. Cookie preferences
7. Our details
- 7.1 This website is owned and operated by Bespoke.ws Ltd.
- 7.2 We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 09596172, and our registered office is at Prospect House 28 Great Melton Road, Hethersett, Norwich, Norfolk, England, NR9 3AB.
- 7.3 Our principal place of business is at Prospect House 28 Great Melton Road, Hethersett, Norwich, Norfolk, England, NR9 3AB.
- 7.4 You can contact us:
- (a) by post, to the postal address given above;
- (b) using our website contact form;
- (c) by telephone, on the contact number published on our website from time to time; or
- (d) by email, using the email address published on our website from time to time.